2-5 JUNE, 2023
WARNING: YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANY TIME YOU LIKE, BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!
BLACK FRIDAY !
Friday, 2nd of June 2023
Black is appreciated!
TDJ Sylvanus Onipede (UK)
From 16:00 – 20:00
dress code – BLACK!
TDJ Volha Zhuk (BLR/POL)
22:30 – 3:30
“LOVE IS IN THE AIR”!
Saturday, 3rd of June 2023
Day milonga dress code:
Love is in the air
(Funny and bright) appreciated!
TDJ La Risa (BLR/FIN)
From: 15:00 – 20:00
Evening milonga dress code:
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!
TDJ Somer Surgit (TR/EST)
From: 22:30 – 3:30
Sunday, 4th of June 2023
Day milonga dress code:
Vintage is appreciated!
TDJ Igoris Igoris Saburov (LT)
From 15:00 – 20:00
Evening milonga dress code: VINTAGE!
TDJ Bernt Andreas Drange (NOR/FIN)
From 22:00 – 2:00
Monday, 5th of June 2023
whatever clean you have!
*No one is excluded!
*No one has an excuse!
TDJ Paulo Matos (PT)
From: 21:00 – 1:00
Our marathon bar MAÑANA!
Glamouros and elegant, attractive bartenders and special prices ( surprises too!)
Good Coffee and excellent service!
Everything for your comfort after milongas...
RIGA ISLANDE HOTEL
Room in Islande Hotel with lower marathon prices you can order in registration!
Address: 2 Kipsalas street, LV-1048, Riga, Latvia.
Registration, Payment and Cancellation
- Registration requests are only accepted through the Registration, Payment and Cancellation.
- Registration requests are only accepted through the registration form on the website.
- It is not possible to change a couple registration into a single registration.
- Fill in the registration form. If you’re registering as a couple, each partner has to fill in the form separately and name the other as his/her partner.
- You will receive a reply within 10 days. If we are not able to accept a registration within 10 days we will add it to the waiting list. We will get in touch again when a vacant spot opens up.
- With the acceptance of your registration payment details will be given allowing 10 days time to issue your payment. We will not send reminders. Your spot may be lost and given away if your payment is not received within 10 days. Payments prior to our notification can not be accepted.
- Please take care of possible transfer fees. Any money transaction fees have to be paid in addition to the full-pass price.
- Confirmation for couples can be sent only when the amount for both has been fully received.
- Having received the transfer in full and in time your participation will be confirmed.
- Payment must be made by bank transfer after the confirmation email.
- There is no claim for refunding for booked marathon places.
- Note that places are personal and cannot be transferred to other persons or cannot be used by different persons for different parts of the event.
- It is not possible to change a couple registration to a single registration. Cancellation is possible only for both.
- In case of emergencies a refund request and/or request of transferring a ticket to another dancer/partner can be submitted until one month before the event. In order to transfer a ticket we need to receive and accept the new registration. There is no claim for transferring a ticket to another partner/dancer.
- Within three weeks before the event we are not able to process any requests regarding cancellations or change of partners. Therefore no refund or change of partners is possible.
- Access to the event is granted only to confirmed participants. Without completed registration process and a confirmed place participation is not possible.
- With the event registration, the Participant agrees to the storage of its provided data by the Organiser.
- Stored Participant’s data will only be used for registration processing and information related to the event. The data will not be given to third parties.
- COVID-19: The event will be organized in according Latvian law of epidemical situation. If the event will be cancelled, the money paid for the participation fee for the marathon will be refunded or moved to next edition.
- The Organiser is not liable for any personal injury or property damage arising from or in connection with attendance at the event or participation in any event activities.
- The Organiser assumes no responsibility for any losses due to theft or loss of equipment and articles or other personal property.
- The Organiser is not liable for any damage suffered while traveling to and from the marathon venue, including damage in relation to self-organised carpooling.
- In case of dangerous, disrespectful or disturbing behaviour the organisation reserves the right to suspend the participation.
Photographing and recording at the event
- The Participant acknowledges and understands that the Organiser may undertake image and tone recordings at the event.
- The Organiser may broadcast, distribute or otherwise make the recordings publicly available (Social Media, Glamour Tango Marathon owned websites, print material) and use it to promote the event as far as allowed under applicable law. The Participant will not receive any remuneration.
- The Participant acknowledges and understands that he or she may undertake recordings at the event for personal use and other participants may do so as well and record image, photograph and voice.
- If the Participant would like to broadcast, distribute or otherwise make publicly available the recordings, he or she can do so as far as allowed under applicable law.
- If you have any further questions which are not covered above, get in touch with us by writing an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Please mind that we don’t support phone, SMS, Facebook, Messenger or Whatsapp communication regarding the registration process.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance
- The Participant acknowledges and accepts these General Terms and Conditions with the online registration or by entering the event premises.